Monday, November 7, 2016

A chick-lit standout of 2016

 
As soon as I cracked open "Finding Tambri" by Georgia Author of the Year finalist Sherry Meeks, I knew this was a book for my wife, who is a bathtub reader. That means you don't lend her any reading material that you don't want wrinkled from water exposure.
Yes, I know I passed the buck. Don't judge me.
Tambri is a bitter, lost soul after her young son dies, leading to her marriage to her high school sweetheart falling apart. However, it looks like she could be on the cusp of finding love again.
The author uses a non-traditional narrative of short stories from different character perspectives, which my wife said made "Finding Tambri" hard to follow because of the way it jumps around.
"It's about the trials and tribulations of marriage and relationships. She's an excellent writer and brings you close to the characters," my wife says.
The 211-page "Finding Tambri" is available from Amazon and Barnes & Noble and you can find more at www.sherrylynnmeeks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment